Monday, August 8, 2011

My body hates me...

A few weeks ago I had the week from hell. It had nothing to do with work or relationships, it had everthing to do with my body. My body hated me for an entire week. Normally I don't share so much information about myself but I sent an email to two of my close friends and they said I should blog about this because 1) I've been wanting to blog more but get stuck when it comes to what to blog about and 2) according to them it was just to funny not to. Funny? I'm not sure it was "funny" but I was laughing by the end of the week because well, if I didn't I would of cried and never stopped. So here's the email I sent to my girldfriends a few weeks ago:

Ok so I have to give you a quick rundown of how my week has gone thus far…it’s pretty awesome and you are going to be so jealous!

2 weeks ago – annoying summer cold with awesome cough! Still have cough BTW.

Sunday – I have bathroom issues. enough said.

Monday – Can’t seem to get things moving, sharp stomach pain so I take a Correctol to help things along.

4am Tuesday morning – Go to bathroom and almost DIE! Barely make it back to my bed without passing out, no joke. Lay down and whole entire body breaks out into a dripping sweat. Curse Correctol.

6:30am Tuesday morning – can’t stand up without everything going black. Call Boss sobbing because apparently being sick makes me an emotional wreck. Freak boss out! Curse Correctol again. Go back to sleep for a few hours.

Tuesday afternoon – sleep on couch while son tries to get me to play with him…world’s best mom right here everyone, BESTMOMEVER!

Wednesday – weak but go to work.

Wednesday evening – meet Torin in Carlsbad who is on an overnight. Go to dinner. Get back in car, start choking. Choke so hard I throw up ALL over the side of my car while the car behind us watches! Awesome! Cough for an hour after that.

Jealous yet?

Thursday – surprisingly went ok other than the chewing out I had to give to the girl at Hallmark for her shotty customer service. Long story.

Friday 6:30am – can’t open right eye that is sealed shut with eye gook. Clean eye off to see it is a very nice shade of pink. Call doctor to fix my body!

I’m taking this as a sign that my body hates me. Not to mention the dreams I had that my cousin died and an agent at our work died and I had to tell everyone. I woke up with tears in my eyes AND I had a dream that I gave birth to a 5 month old boy and my mom repeatedly telling me he was too big...???? Death and birth both mean a new beginning so I am taking this whole week as a sign that new things are coming and will get better....they better get better!

Hope your week is better than mine! Oh and I started laughing while cleaning my eye gook, not a haha laugh but a Your-funny-God kind of laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment