Thursday, March 25, 2010

Golf Muscles

Holy cow Batman I had no idea golf could/would make me so sore! Let me explain...my boyfriend, Torin, looooves golf and so after 8 months of dating he has finally talked me into hitting a few balls at the range. I never realized how physical golf was and how much goes into it and how utterly ackward it is. I always thought it was these men going around hitting a ball with a stick and there wasn't too much technique, well was I ever wrong! I loved it until this morning when my right arm tricep muscles screamed at me! AND as the day is progressing more muscles are starting to scream at me! Not cool Biff, not cool! So, I am either A) getting old B) not toned C) not doing it right or D) all of the above...I am D) all of the above...sigh... I really shouldn't be complaining since I really liked it and was told I did pretty well for a semi first timer. I took a golf class in junior college with my best friend Natalie, but we rarely attended and still managed to get a B in the class! Not bad for never attending! Torin and I are going again this Friday and while I am sore I am looking forward to it. Plus, some good friends of ours are golfers too and this will be a fun couples activity!!

1 comment: